Thursday, August 29, 2013

{Product Review} THERA°PEARL Sports Pack @TheraPearl


Hey everyone!

Okay, so many of you may not know this but I am accident prone. I will hurt myself in some way at least once a day sometimes even more than that. So, every now and again I need an ice pack. Well, usually I make my own out of a plastic zip lock bag and wrap it in a towel or something and this works great for about all of five minutes. It then starts melting and sweating, especially in the heat Alabama has been having, and honestly it turns into a huge mess. So, by the time I actually feel better I have a big sack of dripping water pressed to my boo boo.

Well, I have found the solution for us all in the form of THERA°PEARL!




The Pearl Technology® contained in every THERA°PEARL pack is game changing innovation born of an age old therapy. Crafted by a doctor who knew she could offer her patients something better than a bag of frozen peas, THERA°PEARL was designed with you in mind. Whether chilled or heated, Pearl Technology conveniently holds its temperature for the doctor recommended time of 20 minutes and conforms to your body to deliver the perfect relief from your aches and pains.

Easily pliable when frozen, our Pearl Technology is cold enough to offer targeted ice therapy without sacrificing flexibility. Not stiff, jagged or uncomfortable, chilled THERA°PEARL packs stay smooth and soft on your skin as they conform to deliver soothing relief.

When conveniently heated in a microwave, the Pearl Technology in your THERA°PEARL pack is the perfect solution to relax stiff muscles and encourage blood flow and healing. Delivering consistent heat therapy directly to your desired relief area without a mess, the reusable packs are combination therapy in one convenient product.

At THERA°PEARL, we recognize it’s all about giving people the opportunity to see and interact with our product.  When they do, they love it.  Unlike other products, our high quality clear packaging showcases the product inside, and our poke hole allows people to feel the difference for themselves.  The distinct ornamental appearance of our pearls is our trademark, and it’s how consumers recognize our product in stores.

My Review

I was so excited to get to try this product because I use ice packs for various things and I have to say that I really loved this ice pack. The great thing about this one though is that it doesn't have to be used just as an ice pack but you can also heat it in the microwave and use it as a heating pad. Since I have gotten this pack I have been using it a lot. I have to say that it doesn't stay cold for more than about 30 minutes but it continues to stay cool.

THERA°PEARL actually makes a variety of different products for your hot/cold therapy.


That is just a few products offered by THERA°PEARL, they also make kid packs.


Seriously, how cute are these little guys. I know they are supposed to be for kids but I am totally going to get that cute little frog for myself. :P

Actually, you can use these for different purposes. I bought my mother the neck wrap and she uses it to cool down at work. It's comfortable and light weight. I love using it when I go for walks because it keeps me cool on the hot summer days.

All in all I was very impressed with these packs and I highly recommend them to everyone. They do everything they are supposed to do and I'm not afraid that I am going to get an ice burn from putting it directly on my skin. Like I said before, they are cold but they aren't so cold they could hurt you. They are the perfect temp even right out of the freezer.

Want to find out more information and buy some of THERA°PEARL products visit their website.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment