Sunday, August 18, 2013

{Product Review} @WineWear Gifting wine has never been so #stylish!


Hey everyone, Krystal here and I've got something super fun and cute for you party goers who love to bring wine to a party but can never find the right little gift card to go with it. I know I have been in that predicament.

Now there is a cute card idea called



Yes, you are reading that correctly. Wine Wear are super cute and adorable cards that you put directly on the bottle of wine like a t-shirt. You write your message on the card and then your bottle of wine is ready to be given. It's that simple and did I mention just too freakin cute!

Wine Wear is available in all different occasions ...



These are just a few examples of some of the ones you can get but aren't they just super cute! I know when I saw this product I had to see it for myself and I have to say that everyone loved it. I gave mine away when I went to a cookout  back in July and everyone kept asking me where I had gotten it from.

Here is the one that was sent to me for my review and yes it is as super cute as it looks.


I think these are just super cute and so much more awesome than wrapping the wine up in something or putting it in one of those gift bags. Oh, and god forbid you don't dress it up with anything and just give a plain bottle of wine. I can't do that! No, this has become my new favorite way to give wine. I feel like I can personalize it better for the event or hostess. It's just such a fun product and super simple to use. I totally recommend these to everyone that wants something more than just a plain old card or gift bag to gift wine to someone.

I give these



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment