Thursday, August 15, 2013

{Product Review} @Woolzies Handmade Dryer Balls



Hey everyone!

Well, I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far. Everything is going great for me this week. I have just started a diet plan (about time) and I am doing really great, so far. I have changed the way in which I look at diets and made a plan that I know is right for me and I am really excited to be getting everything on track. Anyway, that is not what I am here to talk about today. Nope, I am here to talk Laundry! Most specifically dryer stuff. I love all of the fabric softeners and dryer sheets because they smell so good but sometimes I don't want all the fragrance. Well, here is a natural product that I think everyone will fall in love with.

Introducing ...



Woolzies are 100% pure New Zealand wool dryer balls that do everything that conventional fabric softeners do plus they reduce drying time by 25%. They are money back guaranteed to last for at least 1,000 loads!

Woolzies have no chemicals at all and are also hypoallergenic so are safe even for people with wool sensitivities.

Unlike even natural dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners, Woolzies last for 1,000 loads and are therefore extremely eco friendly. So why risk your health and waste your money with regular fabric softeners when you can save time, energy and money with all natural pure Woolzies!

Woolzies bounce around in your dryer, while they naturally separate and create space between your laundry, thereby allowing the hot dryer air to circulate better and subsequently cutting down on drying time by about 25% in large loads and as much as 35-40% in small loads. This of course saves both time and money for you and energy for the environment.


What I Thought

When I was given the chance to review this product I was really excited because I am always looking for a way to dry my clothes faster and these actually worked.

When I got them I was surprised at how large these actually were. I would say they are the size of a large navel orange or a little bigger than a baseball but smaller than a soft ball. Now, one really awesome thing about these are the fact that they are supposed to help reduce drying time and keep everything static free while also getting everything downy soft.

Well CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I had hope for these because I knew that wool was great at keeping things dry and holding in heat so I put in my freshly laundered clothes into the dryer poped in about two of these in my towels. About half way through the normal drying time I stopped it to see where we were and boy was I surprised. My towels were almost completely dry. They still needed a few more mins so I turned it back on and let it go for about 15 minutes more and they were completely dry. Another great thing was nothing was stuck together and everything laid loose in the dryer. It was pretty awesome. Also, there were no little fuzzes every where either which I have to say is a plus.

So, would I use this product again? You bet I would because I love the fact it cuts down my drying time and I don't have to add other stuff to my laundry for it to come out soft and static free. Another really awesome thing about these dryer balls is I didn't hear them rolling around in my dryer, not even a peep. Also, if you are wondering if they came out moist or damp they actually came out of the dryer perfectly dry. I was kinda wondering that myself because sometimes you just never know but these were perfectly dry. Plus these are awesome if you are greeny like me and you love eco friendly products then this is the product for you.

I really do love these though and I know anyone who tries these will love them just as much.

I give this product


Still not sure about the Woolzies.
Well, check out the video for them because I promise they are awesome.


Want to buy your own



Each box of WOOLZIES contains 6 handmade woolen dryer balls. The cost per box is $34.95 with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the USA including Alaska and Hawaii. They also ship worldwide for $6.95!

To find out more information you can always find them on their WebsiteTwitter or Facebook pages!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment