Sunday, August 11, 2013

{Clothing Review} Corset Top (Regular or Plus Size Corset) by Corset Chick

Hey everyone!

Hope you are having a better week than me. I want to apologize now because I won't be able to post any of my personal pictures right now. My camera has died and nothing I have done has fixed it so I won't be able to post my pictures but as soon as I get a new camera I will come back and post them because seriously this corset is beautiful.

However, I still want to share the absolutely beautiful corset I received from Corset Chick.


Purple Desire Burlesque Corset


Purple Desire Black Lace Burlesque Corset

Comes with matching panties.

Sensual lace up back under wired satin corset with mini ruffle satin corset with satin bow.   

14 1/2" long closed front corset
Hook and eye closure on the side and adjustable laces in the back for a proper fit
Mild sweetheart neckline
Under wire cups for added support
12 light-weight bones through-out

Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3/4XL, 5/6Xl, 7/8XL


My Review

First, I want to tell you how gorgeous this corset turned out to be. When it comes to buying clothes online you just never know how something will really be when you finally get it in the mail. Well, I was presently surprised when I opened up the package and saw this beautifully made corset. The details were perfect and everything from the bows to the stitching was beautifully made.

This corset has hook and eye closes all down the left side and then the  ribbon laces on the back which can be changed out, which is what I plan to do for a flashier and more hardier ribbon. While the ribbon that came with the corset is great, I feel it is a bit flimsy and I want something with a little more weight and heft to it. Also, the panties or so called g-string that came with this was just laughable, however if you are buying this corset just for the g-string that comes with it then you are going to be sorely broken up because it is just crap and I honestly will probably throw it out as I will never wear it. However, despite the crappy g-string the quality and beauty of the corset itself completely out weight that tiny infraction.

Overall I was completely happy and thrilled with this corset and while it does fit much smaller than the sizes listed, and it does tell you when ordering how the sizing works, I will be buying others in the future. It is very well made and fits really great. The great thing about corsets or this one at least is I can pair it with my favorite jeans and some heals and go out for a night on the town. I love the versatility of this corset and can't wait until I can wear it out again.

I highly recommend this site not only for normal sized girls but also for my plus sized sisters out there. I know how hard it is to shop for clothes and how much harder it is to find stuff that fits the larger sizes and this site does both and it won't cost you an arm and a leg. The prices on this site are wonderful and perfect. I have not saw any other site that has great quality lingerie for a great price. The corset I am showing here, exactly like the one I received but in a size 8XL was less than $50 dollars. Yeah! Less than $50 dollars.

If you are plus sized, what are some of your favorite places to shop at online? Leave your answer in a comment below.

Check out Corset Chick's Website to see what other types of corsets they have and other spicy sexy stuff.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment