Monday, March 28, 2016

{Foodie Drink Review} Collect Teables: Delicious Limited Run Teas in Artistically Drawn Foils #CollectTeables


Hey everyone!

I am so excited to show you all this great product. All information is located below along with links to the product and, of course, my review. So, let's get into it.

Collect Teables: Limited Run Teas



Start your collection of The TeaBook’s exclusive line of fine teas stored inside artistically drawn limited run tea wrappers: Collect Teables.

With Collect Teables, you can fill The TeaBook with such unique – and fun – varieties as Shakespearmint (mint tea) and AgathaChrisTea (earl grey tea).

The TeaBook is an innovative patent pending storage device that allows you to store, share, and serve your tea.  On the outside, The TeaBook looks like a chic, stylish and lightweight book that can share shelf space with your favorite cookbooks (or any other books, for that matter).  But open it up and you’ll be delighted to find its pages hold up to 144 different teas – each tea in perfect view!  Imagine, you and your guests no longer have to settle on whatever tea happens to be on top of tea tin. No more digging through the tea box, tea drawer or cabinet.  With The TeaBook, you and your guests can simply flip through the pages and indulge in your favorite tea – every time! The TeaBook is every tea lover’s cup of tea!

My Thoughts

I didn't get the tea book, although I really want one but instead I received both Agatha Chris Tea and ShakeSpearmint Tea. All I have to say is that they are brilliant cups of tea. What's funny is that I really do not like mint tea but the ShakeSpearmint tea is delicious and has a very smooth mint flavor that doesn't over power the tea but mixes so beautifully and is just a great cup of tea.

Agatha Chris Tea is an Earl Grey Tea, which is by far my favorite tea hands down and this tea is amazing. The flavors are beautiful and I can't seem to get enough of this tea.

The packages of the teas are my favorite thing because they are so whimsical and just fun. Most tea packages are just dull and no personality at all but Collect Teables have made some amazing tea and then put them in packaging with as much character and whimsy as the teas themselves.

I honestly can not wait to try out their other teas and get my hands on a TeaBook.

Don't forget to check out Collect Teables Website by clicking the link below to find out more about the product and how buy yours.

Website


Kickstarter







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment