Sunday, March 22, 2015

{#Subscription Sunday, #4) Scentbird Perfume Subscription


Hey everyone!

Welcome back to Subscription Sunday.

This is one of my favorite subscriptions because I couldn't tell you how much I love different kinds of perfumes. Scentbird is amazing and if you haven't checked it out already for yourselves then you are missing out.

So, here is the perfume I decided to get this month and what I thought out it.

So, it back, relax, pour yourself a glass of wine, and enjoy!


Aquoline Pink Sugar Sensual


Top notes of the fragrance introduce sweet-tart sparks of black currant, tangerine and bergamot, as a fresh-fruity overture to a heart composed of orange blossom, light nuances of pink jasmine petals and tiare flowers. Base notes seduce with sweetness of vanilla, black sugar and woody accords of sandalwood.

My Thoughts

I have to admit that I am still not sure what I think about this scent because it has a really strong vanilla smell over everything and also a really strong musk smell too. When you first spray it on it is really overwhelming but as it dies off it becomes more pleasant and more sugary also. However, when it comes to the citrus I don't smell any at any point of the perfume from first spray to lasting notes. This wouldn't be a perfume that I would wear everyday but definitely one that I would wear when I want to feel sexy such as on a date night with the boyfriend or even out to a club with the girls. It's a perfume that give you a sense of sexiness and flirtiness that comes from a great scent.

Click below to start your subscription




Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment