Friday, March 6, 2015

{Friday Favorites #4} Facial Toners by Holika Holika and Arcona #beauty #makeup #fridayfavorites #tgif #favorites #arcona #holikaholika

Hey everyone!

Welcome back to Friday Favorites, where I will be sharing my favorite things with you.

This week I thought I would share two favorite things because they are the same type of product but I alternate between them depending on what my skin is doing that day.

Anyway, sit back, pour yourself a glass of wine and lets get into this week's favorites.

Facial Toners

I love a good facial toner because I feel like when I use a toner my skin feels better and it actually feels clean than when I don't use one. So, you could probably say that I am obsessed with a good toner.

The first toner that I am going to show you is Korean and by a company called Holika Holika and I am obsessed with it. I have tried many products by Holika Holika and they have been top notch fantastic.

Holika Holika Fairy Water Pure Fresh Toner


As you can see, it is called Fairy Water Pure Fresh Toner and it is my go to toner. I use it all the time and it is perfect for my oily skin. It doesn't dry my skin out and leaves it feeling fresh and clean. I also love the smell as it has a light marshmallow smell but not sugary but just a light wisp of marshmallow. Also, since I have been using this toner I have had a lot less breakouts and my skin looks so clear and dewy.

I have used so many different toners over the years and this one is by far the best I have ever used and I am saying that over Cliniqu and Proactive toners, which I used for years before discovering this one.

Arcona Cranberry Toner


The second toner is one that is a new discovery that I received in a special gift bag full of sample products. It took me a few weeks to finally get around to looking through the bag and when I came across it I wasn't sure what it was but it caught my eye. I decided to use it that night and it was amazing. It has a light cranberry scent and it cleaned my skin and made it feel amazing. It was so hydrating and soothing, I feel in love at that moment. My skin also felt so much more smooth and had a glow about it.

Now, you might be wondering why I alternate between the two. Well, I have very oily skin but, here lately, I have started to have very dry cheeks. Fairy Water cleans and moisturizes but when my cheeks are dry it doesn't seem to hydrate them as much. However, I noticed with the Cranberry Toner is that it is supposed to be hydrating and boy does it. I can tell a difference immediately after using it that my cheeks feel much better and they don't feel dry at all. So, when my skin feels normal I use the Fairy Water, and when I need a little more hydration I use the Cranberry Water and my skin loves it. It's a perfect combination for me and they both are amazing for all skin types but if you have seriously oily skin like I do then I totally recommend both of these because they are perfect for our skin type and trust me I have used every toner I can get my hands on and these two have been the best for me so far.

Where to Buy

Each of these products can be found at various websites but I usually buy things through Amazon or another trusted site.

                        

? Question of the Week ?

What kind of facial products do you use and have you tried either of these products before?

Let me know in the comments down below.

Bye my lovelies!


Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment