Sunday, February 22, 2015

{Subscription Sunday #2} Scentbird #scentbird #perfume #monthlysubscription #beauty #february


Hey everyone!

Welcome to another Subscription Sunday where I awesome monthly subscriptions I get.

Instead of rambling on and on I am just going to hush up and get into the good stuff.

So, sit back, pour yourself a glass of wine and keep reading.

Scentbird


This month I decided to get a scent that I have always loved and smells amazing.

Burberry Brit Sheer

Burberry Brit Sheer is a fresh, fruity floral fragrance that is playful and vibrant, embodying the youthful spirit of Burberry Brit. Young and charismatic, the Burberry Brit girl embodies understated elegance and individuality. With a fresh, natural joie de vivre she has a passion for adventure and romance.

What I Think

I'm in love. This perfume smells fantastic. It's clean, fresh, and flirty all in one. You can smelly the fruitiness of it but it's nothing over powering or suffocating. It's become one of my favorites, actually and I can wear it everyday. It's definitely a perfume that can go from day to night and never get sick of it.

Click Below to Subscribe




Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment