Friday, February 13, 2015

{Krystal's Friday Favorites #1} Fortune Cookie Soap #friday #tgif #favorites @fortunefreak


Hey everyone!

Welcome to something new and something that I am excited to start here on my blog.

I wanted to bring all of you some of my favorites from companies, subscription boxes, products, and so forth. I want to share all my secrets and tricks that I have learned and come across that I know everyone will love to know. So stay tuned, sit back, relax, pour a glass of wine and check out my Friday favorites.


I have fallen in love with this company for many different reasons but one of the main ones is their Hand Sanitizers. The scents they have are so unique and exclusive that I have never found them anywhere else.

They have so many amazing soaps, oil perfumes, and other things that everyone will surely find something they will love.

Everything is hand made with all natural ingredients and are made in small batches so everything is fresh and super awesome.

Now, when it comes to the hand santizers there are two scents that I have completely fallen in love with and they are

Polyjuice Potion


Butter Beer


I love fruity, candy, citrus, sweet scents and both of these are just addicting to say the least. Polyjuice potion is your light, fruity, addicting scent that brings you under it's spell as soon as you use it. Butter Beer is liquid butter toffee that you want to turn up and drink. It smells delish!

There are so many good things I can say about this company that would keep me talking for ages but honestly the products are amazing and, the best part, unique. They do a new collection every couple of months and they are really incredible.

The collection that is going on now is Winter Has Come but they are getting ready to release the Wonderland Collection and once the items in the collection are gone they are gone. Another thing I love about them. They keep things fresh and new scents coming out all of the time so you never get bored.

I completely recommend checking this company out and trying out their stuff. Their soaps are amazing, and they have so many products that are just awesome. Check them out and then let me know what you think about them and also what is your favorite product?

Linky Links


No comments:

Post a Comment