Sunday, February 15, 2015

{Subscription Sunday #1} GLOSSYBOX February 2015 #glossybox #subscriptionsunday #monthlysurprises


Hey Everyone!

Welcome to Subscription Sunday where I will be showing you what I got in my latest subscription box and what I thought about this months box.

Be sure to let me know down below what you liked out of the box and what subscription boxes you get each month.

Also, if you like the box and want to get your own subscription the link will be down below, so just click the subscription box logo and it will take you right to the info.

Let's get into this months box!

GLOSSYBOX
February 2015


This month at GLOSSYBOX, we are featuring products that remind you to love yourself and embrace the moment. From infusing a feel-good fragrance into your morning shower routine to washing hair with strand-adoring ingredients, we want you to remember you are beautiful and you are loved!

In the words of the inimitable Lucille Ball, "Love yourself first and everything else falls into line."

What's in the Box

Royal Apothic
Tinties Lip Butter in Pink

Within the vintage-inspired packaging is a sweet pink balm, comprised of soothing ingredients like argan and grape seed oil, almond oil and shea butter. Pairing kissability with care, this adorable tinted lip butter will quickly become your new go-to.

Scalisi
Cleanser and Exfoliator

Perfect to use before date night, this daily “mini facial” promises soft, glowing skin in a flash. Designed to prevent and repair visible wrinkles in tandem, this hybrid cleanser/exfoliator utilizes gentle microbeads to remove impurities and contains hydrating botanicals like jojoba, macadamia nut and sunflower oils.

Julep
Color Treat in Heartleigh

We heart Julep’s glittering homage to amour, a fusion of me- tallic specks, white sparkles and teeny tiny, oh so cute pink hearts. Featuring a unique “5-free” oxygen technology that lets your nail beds breathe, this limited-edition, vegan and gluten-free shade adds a little bit of love to any day of the year.

Rituals Cosmetics
Foaming Shower Gel Sensation in Yogi Flow

Channel your inner goddess with this sensual, deliciously-scented body cleanser. Seemingly like magic, the unique formula transforms into a rich foam on contact with water. Combining the ancient Ayurvedic ingredients of sweet almond oil and Indian rose, the classic symbol of romance, that special someone will not resist keeping close all night.

Unwash
Bio-Cleansing Conditioner

Show your hair some love by replacing your shampoo and conditioner with this fruit-scented formula that thoroughly cleanses without stripping natural oils, moisture, or compromising color. This innovative take on the popular “co-washing” trend offers a streamlined, chic way keep harsh detergents at bay, while improving manageability and infusing volume in one step.

Thoughts and Favorites

I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed with this months Glossybox and I loved everything in it from the amazing lip tint to the Julep nail polish. I had gotten my first box last month and while I did like it I wasn't as impressed with it as I was with this months. Honestly, when it comes to picking a favorite thing out of this months box it's pretty hard but I have to say that I am in love with the Tinties lip butter. It's a nice pink color and goes on so silky and smooth and gives my lips that sexy pinky look that I love. I'm also in love with the Scalisi cleanser and exfoliator. It feels so gentle when your using it but afterwards your face not only feels magnificently clean but looks like you just stepped out of a spa. It's amazing and my face thanks Glossybox so much for this stuff.

Start your subscription now.



Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment