Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ipsy's September "Classic Beauty" Glam Bag Review @ipsy #glambag

Hey everyone!

Here is my review for the September Glam Bag that you all have been waiting for. I am finally starting to catch up on everything. :)

Anyway, here is all the goodies I got in September and I ended up loving them all.

Here it is!



Products

Tinted Lip Balm

This ultra matte, super-moisturizing lip balm delivers rich color and amazing staying power. This amazing lip balm is formulated with 3D Smart Film Former, which keeps colors vibrant longer. Includes a built-in brush for easy application. Wear alone or apply with the Cailyn Pearly Shimmer Balm for a more glamorous, shimmery pout. Available in 18 shades.

What I Thought
Honestly, love the product, hate the color. This lip product is more of a lip stain than a lip balm also. Now, about the color. It is a red apple color and honestly it doesn't look that great on me so that is why I don't really like it. I wish they would have offered another color, a lighter color because red doesn't fit everyone. But I did discover that I can blend this with a lighter color and it mutes it to where I can wear it. So, that is the silver lining.

It's So Big Volumizing Mascara

An ipsy exclusive launch! This mascara was created using a unique formula that delivers BIG volume and lengthens and curls your lashes without smudging! The hourglass brush ensures that you get the right amount of mascara applied to each lash. Use the It's So Big Volumizing Mascara with the Lash Card and watch your lashes grow bigger with each layer!

What I Thought
While this isn't my favorite mascara it is still pretty good. It goes on good but feels kinda heavy. I don't know, it could have just been me but it was okay. I won't be buying it formyself but I am glad to have tried this out.

Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil

The Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil glide across delicate lids without pulling. Try using this creamy liner to create a smoky eye or use it as a base for eyeshadows on your entire lid. Available in 11 stunning and super saturated shades!

What I Thought
Honestly, it's a pretty darn good eye liner. It glides onto the lid and doesn't skip like others can. It's almost like putting on a liquid liner. It easy to control and makes a great line. Awesome liner.

Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil

Chella's Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil is a fresh and pretty neutral pencil that will brighten and visibly lift your eyes when lightly applied on the brow bone, dark circles, blemishes and red spots. Draw a line under the brow with this creamy pencil and then pat gently into place using your ring finger. May be used above the brow for additional highlighting, as well as anywhere you would use a concealer.

What I Thought
Honestly, haven't used this product yet. I haven't had a reason too. Not even sure really how to use it because I have never used a highlighting pencil. I might look something up on youtub or on Ipsy and try using it sometime.

Single Eye Shadow

The NYX Single Eye shadow packs a punch of color and is incredibly easy to blend. Go edgy or understated effortlessly, and enjoy the luscious, long-wearing color from sunrise to sunset...and beyond!

What I Thought
I love NYX! Everything about their products I have loved and this eye shadow is no different. The pigment is awesome and it goes on perfect. I have no complaints what so ever with this eye shadow.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment