Monday, November 11, 2013

Ipsy's August "Glamour Academy" Glam Bag Review @ipsy #glambag

Hey everyone!

I'm not going to do a lot of chit chat because let's face it, you just wanna know about the amazing products I got in my August Glam Bag.

Well, here is my review. I was overall pretty happy with this glam bag and I can't wait to show you all the awesome products I got.

So, here it is.


Products

Revolution Lipstick

Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ delivers insane color payoff with creamy shine, Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft. Get the color you crave. Addictive to apply (and even more addictive to wear), this creamy formula glides on without dragging or skipping, hugs every curve and gives you a BIG laydown of color. There's a wide range of colors - from gorgeous nudes to bold brights, there’s something for everyone. Our luxe, custom-designed gunmetal tube (lined in dark purple) features organically shaped facets that practically beg to be touched. You’ll want to keep pulling it out of your bag—whether it’s time to reapply or not.

What I Thought
This lip color is great! It so creamy and smooth, unlike other lip colors I have had. The color is also gorgeous but it's not one that I would normally wear all of the time. I actually ended up buying this in a nude color to wear all of the time and I get the most compliments when I wear it. Just an all around great lip color.

Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black

This unique mascara truly boosts your lashes, giving them a "push-up" effect that lasts all day. The dense, rich formula coats lashes with maximum pigment, for long-lasting full color and the cone-shaped brush coats each lash evenly. Long lasting, smudge-free and waterproof.

What I Thought
I am in love with this mascara! Not only does it go on better than any mascara that I have ever used but it feels great on the lash. It doesn't weigh them down or flake after wearing for a long time. Another great thing I am always looking for in a mascara is it being waterproof and this one is! I was able to wear this one to a pool party and it actually didn't budge, not even a smudge. I have found my new go to mascara!

Eye Shadow in Bronze

MicaBeauty Mineral Eyeshadows are extremely gentle, free of preservatives, chemicals, dyes, talc, oils, and other fillers. With this unique formula, the eyeshadows will look ultra smooth and stay put for hours without creasing or pulling the delicate eye area. Can be mixed with clear lip-gloss, clear mascara, and clear nail polish to add pigment to lips, eyelashes and nails!

What I Thought
This was a really great color. It went on well and wore well too. It didn't last all day but it lasted long enough and still looked great even after six to eight hours of wear. Really nice product and would love to try other colors.

Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream

The Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream hydrates, primes, illuminates, and perfects leaving a sheer bare skin finish. Specialized mineral pigments instantly adjusts to your skin shade allows one color to work for many and can be built up for just the right amount of coverage. Your skin will look natural, dewy, youthful and radiant without looking like you are wearing heavy make-up.

What I Thought
I actually don't use BB Cream so I was excited to try this one. I have to admit that I did like it although I don't really have anything to compare it to but it had nice even coverage and my make up went on nice and smooth over this cream. Pretty nice stuff and I think I would actually use BB Cream again.

Jojoba Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub

The Jojoba Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub is formulated using the powers of Jojoba Wax Beads and Activated Charcoal. This mask effectively removes dead skin, impurities and toxins, but is gentle enough for sensitive and acne prone skin types. Jojoba Wax Beads provide gentle exfoliation without leaving microlacerations on delicate skin. Highly absorbent Activated Charcoal penetrates deeply into pores to draw out impurities and toxins. Also refines texture and encourages skin renewal, leaving skin smooth and refreshed.

What I Thought
I love a good exfoliating scrub and this one is as good as it gets. It has an amazing smell and makes the skin feel incredible afterwards. If you ever get the chance to try this you should because you will love it.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment