Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ipsy's October "The Art of Beauty" Glam Bag Review @ipsy #glambag

Hey everyone!

Here is my review of the October Glam Bag. It's awesome and can't wait to share it with you all.

Here it is!



Products

Nail Polish {Giovanna}

Part of the Fall 2013 CASHMERES & SATINS Collection, these shades are created to work together with this season's most stylish runway designs and luxurious fabric blends. These ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE - free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP).

What I Thought
I am a nail polish fananic and Zoya is one of my favorites. I love the colors and textures that Zoya has and it goes on so beautiful. The green is so vibrant and I can't wait to use it during Christmas. I tired it out and it didn't stain my nails but I used a clear coat before applying the color. Love it and can't wait to get more polishes from them.

Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly

Tingle, plump & shine your pout to super-sexy proportions with sheer, shimmering Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly. This bestselling dusty mauve gloss creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips while Vitamins A & E help keep them soft, smooth and protected.

What I Thought
I actually really loved this gloss. It had great pigment and smells really great. It doesn't feel sticky or thick but goes on smooth and feels really good on. Really great lip gloss.

Hand Cream

Indulge your hands with a well-deserved treat. This ultra nourishing hand cream is enriched with shea butter, coconut oil, and aloe vera to smooth, nourish and rejuvenate hands and cuticles. Rich, and never greasy, this beautiful blend is kissed with a delectable scent. Available in four delectable scents, coconut & cream, strawberry & cream, vanilla & cream and lemon & cream.

What I Thought
I am so picky when it comes to lotion that it is really bad but when I saw that I was getting this one I was excited to try it but didn't know if it would be greasy or not. Well, it's not and I am in love. I have found a lotion that honestly I have went and bought two more to have around the house. This lotion has a light scent so it doesn't overpower you when you put it on. It's a nice thick cream and it just melts into the skin and leaves a velvet smooth feeling. For someone as picky as me when it comes to lotions this is one that I will not live without. It's simply beautiful.

Blow Dry Gel

The Sexy Hair Blow Gel is an alcohol-free gel that thickens hair while adding volume. It also helps retain moisture so your hair never feels dry. Delivers a light to medium hold.

What I Thought
I like the products from Sexy Hair and this one was good too. I like that it didn't weigh my hair down but added some nice volume to my normally straight limp hair. Really great stuff.

Eco-Beauty® Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes

The La Fresh® Eco-Beauty® Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes gently cleanses and detoxifies skin. Contains pineapple, vitamin E, cucumber, marshmallow, oat, aloe and chamomile extracts. These wipes are biodegradable, compostable and are packaged using clean, renewal solar energy. Paraben-free.

What I Thought
I love a good face wipe and these are awesome and the fact they are inexpensive just makes these so much better. They smell so yummy and don't leave my face feeling oily or dry. These are just great and make me feel refreshed and clean. I will be using these face wipes from now on and even going to try the make-up removing wipes.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment