Saturday, February 1, 2014

{Product Review} Mira Digital Large Kitchen Scale

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hey everyone!

I have a quick product review here for you that I think you would like. I have been needing a new kitchen scale for a while now so when I saw this one up for review I knew I had to do it. It's the Mira Digital Large Kitchen Scale.


What I Thought

I have been needing a new kitchen scale as my last one sadly killed over. I like to measure out different things especially when baking and keeping up with my meals. Anyway, I was happy to get to try this scale out and I have to say that it works better than my last one and much easier to use. Everything is clearly labeled and the numbers are super easy to read. I can fit a nice sized bowl or plate on the scale and it doesn't bother it a bit. I have to say that as far as scales go this is by far one of the better ones. I also like how easy it is to change the units of measure. It has it's own button and by pressing that changes the units really easily. Just an all around great kitchen scale to have.

I give this product

More Information

LARGE DISPLAY: Large easy to read display on verstaile kitchen scale/ postal scale offers three weighing options: grams, pounds or ounces.

EASY TO USE: Hardy Stainless steel platform on food/psotal scale wipes clean with little effort.

ACCURATE: ST125 versatile kitchen/postal scale provides accurate measurements in 1g/0.1 oz increments. Precise and consistent readings make MIRA digital food scale for Weight Watchers members.

TARE: TARE function ignores boxes, plates and dishes; weighing only the food inside or on the kitchen scale. This makes the Digital kitchen scale versatile.

GUARANTEE: 2 year manufacturer warranty. Postal scale/kitchen scale/Food scale measures up to 11 lbs / 5 Kgs. Long-lasting lithium battery included for instant use upon arrival.

Buy the Product



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment