Friday, January 31, 2014

{Product Review} Shandali Travel Towel

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hey everyone!

I have a really awesome product that I think you will all love and enjoy. It's called the Shandali Travel Towel and I thought this would be a great product for all of us that has made the New Year's resolution to exercise more.

As everyone knows when you exercise you sweat, a lot! and you need a towel to dry yourself off but instead of having one of those bulky towels that we always use why not reach for the Shandali Travel Towel.


Here is why this towel is so awesome. First, it's not bulky like original towels so it won't take up a lot of room in your gym bag. Also, don't let it's size fool you because it is still about the same size as a regular towel, just without the bulk and it's also super absorbent, more so than regular towels. So, you are sure to get dry after those hard workouts. It also has a nice little loop that allows you to hang it up afterwards to dry or even to just put it up out of the way.

Don't think you just have to use this towel for the gym though. It's the perfect size to take to the beach and lay down on, keep one in the car for those rainy days you forget your umbrella or even when you accidentally spill your coffee and need something to soak up all of the mess.

More information about the Shandali Travel Towel.

NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO AMAZON: Lighten your load and stay dry all day long with new and advanced microfiber lightweight material

ULTRA-ABSORBENT & QUICK-DRYING: Support your active lifestyle with a towel that absorbs wetness and drys 10x as fast as a cotton towel

TRAVEL | SPORT | CAMPING | BEACH: Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel is multi-purpose towel that allows you to use the same great towel in multiple places. Enjoy it during a relaxing day at the beach, a kick-*** workout at the gym, or while you're camping out on a kayaking trip.

100% MICROFIBER MATERIAL: Soft on your skin, super-durable, and extra-compact so you hardly notice it's in your bag. Take it backpacking and keep your load light.

COLOURS: Comes in Pebble and Stone, River Blue and Light Blue.

SIZES:
S: 20"x40" inches
M: 24"x48" inches

BASICALLY:
Super Absorbent! Ultra-Fast-Drying. Light and Tightly Packed Towel. Perfect for Camping, Backpacking, Shower.... And best of all, No Bleed Dye!

What I Thought

I have been using my towel now for about a month and I have to say that it is pretty awesome. I have taken it to the gym and it works great and doesn't take up my whole bag. I just bought two more to keep around the house and in the car. I also used it coming out of the shower and I love it as a head towel because it soaks up so much water and it stays on your head a lot better than normal towels. All in all these are really great towels to have around the house and to keep in your car or RV where you don't have a lot of room for big bulky stuff.

I give this product

Buy the Shandali Travel Towel



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment