Thursday, January 9, 2014

{Product Review} Red Leaf Tea Caramel Matcha Green Tea Powder

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all staying warm and toasty in this freezing weather. I know in this kind of weather I love making up hot beverages because they warm me from head to toe so with single digit temps my Keurig has been going non-stop making all kinds of different coffees and teas. Which I love love love caramel cappuccinos and honestly can't get enough of caramel anything really. Seriously, teas, coffees, any kind of drink that has anything to do with caramel and I am all over it. That is why I couldn't wait to try this new matcha with caramel.


For those with an unrepentant and unwavering sweet tooth, there is no better tea than sweet caramel matcha. This fine tea blends the eastern traditions of matcha with the modern caramel flavor to brew a delectable tea that is sweet to take as a mid-morning snack, before lunch aperitif or after dinner relaxing drink. The toned-down caramel matcha is ideal for those who need a sweet tea without adding any extra sugar.

Caramel matcha is the perfect tea for many social occasions where people need to sample a great tasting herbal tea that lends its sweet taste to the palate. It can be  taken with or without snacks because it is the ideal stand-alone tea snack. Caramel matcha brings people together who appreciate its light, buoyant, lingering taste on the palate.

It is the perfect family tea for all members of the family irrespective of their advanced age. Young adventurous kids would identify with its sweet and easy-to-drink flavor. The adults would finds its ability to bring its full-bodied appeal in night time get-togethers, very useful. This is because, caramel matcha is the drink for all seasons and can be used to bring people together in both winter and summer.

Here is what I received.


It doesn't look like a lot but honestly this little packet has made a few drinks because it doesn't take much to make a beautiful cup of matcha and I do mean a beautiful cup. This matcha has a beautiful sweet flavor because of the caramel but it isn't the kind of sweet that makes your teeth hurt. It's the right balance of flavors and when made into a latte it was heaven in a cup. Honestly, I can't get enough of this stuff. I love just the plain matcha but now I am addicted to the caramel. Here is the best part. My mother, who doesn't like matcha at all, actually really liked this and even asked me to get more. I couldn't believe it, so this is going to become a staple in my house from now on.

I give this product


Want to get your own Caramel Matcha. Be sure to visit 


and start making your own caramel matcha lattes now.


You can also buy Red Leaf Tea Caramel Match from Amazon.



Also, when buying from Red Leaf Tea's website there are different choices in sizing and quality that amazon doesn't offer. However, both are great places to buy from and you can't go wrong with Red Leaf Tea.

If matcha isn't your thing or you like different kinds of teas then check out Red Leaf Tea because they have an amazing selection of different and unique teas from around the world. I have been looking around the website myself and have already placed my order for some different teas that I have always wanted to try but never found a place that carried them until now. So, be sure to check out the site and you might find what you have always been looking for.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment