Sunday, December 29, 2013

{Product Review} Solid Cordz 1 Foot Extension Cable

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and will have an amazing New Year.

I want to share something with you all that came in super handy this holiday season, especially when I had some awkward plugs that took up way to much space in the surge protector. I honestly thought that I would just have to buy a few surge protectors and have maybe two to three things plugged into them but then I came across these babies!
Now, I don't know about you but I have almost everything plugged into a surge protector because let's face it. Electronics are expensive and I can't afford to replace them if something happens to them. So, I have the surge protector full of odd shaped plugs that take up at least two to three plugs because they are so big. That means, only about two to three things can be plugged into a six plug protector. Yeah, I don't like that because that means I have to buy more surge protectors and that runs into a pretty good amount of money, not to mention what am I going to do with the ugly things once I get everything plugged into them to hide them away out of view. It can be a pain.

But these extenders has made everything all better and it's about time someone finally came out with something like this. I know it may seem like a weird idea but it's honestly genus! I can now plug in my weird shaped plugs and have the rest of my plugs free for anything else I want or need plugged in.


Everything stays nice and neat and laying down so the cords don't get all tangled up like they used to. I also don't have to have so many surge protectors around my house anymore. Everything can stay nice and tidy thanks to these Solid Cordz. I was glad to find them and review them.

You don't have to take my word for how great these are.
Try them out for yourself.


Here is more information about Solid Cordz.

Features: 

Convenient & money saving 5-pack
12-inch length to provide a clean, organized look
Equipped with a 16AWG wire gauge
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed
CSA Approved for top quality
Heavy-duty molded ends

Benefits:

Liberates the power strip
A staple for any Technophile
Perfect for the office and home
Get the full use of your power strips and outlets with our high-quality liberating extension cords
Just plug those big bulky power adapters into our cables and plug the cables into those previously unusable outlets

Replace multiple power strips with one unit by utilizing slots!!!

Check out more from Solid Cordz.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment