Tuesday, February 11, 2014

{Product Review} Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hey Everyone!

Hope you are all doing well. I have a quick review for you all today and with the cold weather we have been having here in Alabama it is a review that I loved doing.

Like I said before, we have had a lot of cold weather here in Alabama here lately and with the cold weather comes a lot of throat irritations. At least for me that is what it means. Breathing in all the cold air can really do a number on my throat so I am always using some kind of throat lozenge to sooth the irritation but usually they are cough drops or something like that.

Well, now I have found something that will sooth my throat and it's actually for soothing minor irritations instead of using cough drops. They are called Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops.


They come in two different kinds of packaging as you can see in the picture above and they are a great thing to have around when you feel a tickle in your throat. If you are wondering, here is what they look like.


What I Thought

I actually really liked these a lot and if you think they are full of sugar you are totally wrong. They have the right amount of sweetness, because other products, in my opinion, have way to much sugar. I wish they had a stronger cherry flavor but the flavor is still very good. They dissolved really great and not to fast and I could feel them soothing not only my throat but my whole mouth as they melted. I had a bump on the inside of my mouth where I had bit it and these even worked in soothing the bump and helping it to feel better too. Honestly, I have been using these for all kinds of mouth irritations here lately and have since passed a few packages off to friends and family and they all love these and have been asking me where they can get more. These throat drops are awesome and really do what they are supposed to do.

I give these

Where to Buy


Pine Bros products can also be found nation wide in your local grocery store and other retailers.

Pine Bros Links



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment