Tuesday, July 30, 2013

{Product Review} Utensil Wipes. The ONLY all-natural wipe made exclusively to clean surfaces that touch your mouth!



Hey everyone!

I have something really awesome for all of my fellow germaphobes. Anyone who knows me knows that while I don't have a huge problem with germs I do like everything to be clean and germ free. I am always looking for the next great thing especially when I go out to restaurants because lets face while restaurants are supposed to be clean and germ free sometimes you just never know. Well, here is something that I am completely in love with.

Let me introduce you too ...


What are Utensil Wipes?

Utensil Wipes are the ONLY all-natural wipe made exclusively to clean surfaces that touch your mouth!  Perfect for utensils, plates, glasses, water bottles, and more--our natural lemongrass formulation cleans and eliminates potentially harmful germs.

12 Packs/120 Wipes! For $36 (includes shipping and handling). A $60 value!

We developed these wipes in the USA because we believe that safe eating, drinking and childcare is critical. We use them and our children use them.

The active ingredients in our wipes are ALL NATURAL and 100% safe for oral contact.

NON-TOXIC
NO ALCOHOL
NO HARSH CHEMICALS
MADE WITH FOOD GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS

What I think!

I would have taken more pictures and even a video of me using these but my camera has died. Anyway, I took these out with me when my friend and I went out to eat one night. I used these on my silverware and even to wipe down the table before we sat down. It had a lovely lemongrass scent. If you are wondering if it left some sort of aftertaste on the silverware don't be afraid because it doesn't. These are awesome and makes me feel much better to go into any restaurant and have a great meal. These are also great to take with you on trips and wipe down things in your hotel room and every where else you go. I honestly see these as being used for a lot more than wiping down eating utensils, plates, and glasses. I can see these being used on every service that you touch and they are much healthier than some of the other wipes on the market. These are totally awesome and I plan on buying more of these to keep with me at all times. These are just amazing!

These totally get

Want to find out more about Utensil Wipes or buy some for yourself then visit their website or facebook page to learn more.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment