Thursday, July 11, 2013

{Product Review} The Great Ergonomic UGLee Pen! @ugleepen


Hey everyone!

I have been waiting a while to test out this product because I do a lot of writing. Something about the feel of a pen in my hand gliding over a clean piece of paper. I just love it but after a while my hand starts to get tired and my fingers begin to hurt from holding the pen for so long. It can be a real pain but I think I might have found the solution for my hand pain when writing. It's called the UGLee Pen.

What exactly is an UGLee Pen? Well, Dr. James Lee, after experiencing pain from writing throughout his years in medical school, decided to design the ultimate comfort pen. After much experimentation, the result is this ultimately strange, but revolutionary and extremely comfortable pen!


The world's most comfortable ergonomic pen.

The UGLee Pen was designed, created, and is used by a real physician. For ultimate comfort the overall shape, as well as the detailed contours, are perfectly engineered to follow the anatomy of the hand. Try the UGLee Pen, you will love it.

Whether you write just a grocery list, or have to do a lot of writing for work or school, this is the most comfortable pen you'll ever use!

This ergonomic pen is good for people who experience challenges such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, arthritis, or simply gripping the pen too hard; for youngsters who are just learning to write and are developing their fine motor skills; and for those of you who have no current challenges and want to keep it that way!


One of the best features of this pen is the grip. It is squishy and completely comfortable even writing for hours on end. I really gave this pen a good workout and I have to say that it held up and so did my fingers. It really amazed me. The grip of this pen was designed to grip you and not the other way around. It was actually engineered to fit the anatomy of the human hand so when you pick it up and hold it the pen fits perfectly. I have to say when I first got it and held it in my hand it was weird (in a good way) and couldn't wait to grab some paper to see how it writes.

Which brings me to the second thing that I loved about this pen. I loved how this pen wrote. It says that it is a ballpoint pen but the way in which it writes it is so smooth and doesn't skip like most ballpoints do. The ink flows perfectly from this pen and just writes gorgeously. It's like it just flows across the paper.

I am happy to say that this pen totally lived up to its name and I will definitely keep using these pens and telling everyone about the amazing most comfortable Uglee pen.

Oh, I almost forgot. These pens are actually refillable and refills can be purchased from the Uglee Pen website. I think that is pretty awesome because I know I can become pretty attached to my pens and I hate when they run out of ink and then I have to buy a new one. I would rather just get a new refill and with these you can.


So, what do I rate these pens.
I give them

Dr. Lee designed a really amazing and remarkable pen that I think everyone should be writing with especially kids in high school because I remember doing way to much writing in high school and I would have loved to have one of these pens during those long hours of writing.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment