Wednesday, October 16, 2013

{Product Review} @Prevagen Memory Aid



From the makers of Quincy Bioscience, Prevagen (pronounced “prev-uh-gen”) is a unique brain health supplement that promotes clearer thinking and improves memory. Prevagen’s main ingredient is a new use for a well-known protein called “apoaequorin” which was originally found in a certain species of jellyfish.

As we age, the body’s ability to produce essential proteins slows down. When this happens you begin to lose about 30,000 brain cells every day, and may start to experience difficulty with memory, focus and concentration. Apoaequorin has been clinically tested and shown to supplement these proteins during the natural process of aging and improves brain health and overall memory.

In 2012, Prevagen became the number one selling brain health supplement in chain drug stores across the country, and continues to remain on top. Prevagen is available in health food stores and pharmacies nationwide including Walgreen, CVS, Rite Aid, and Vitamin Shoppe.

Prevagen is safe and effective. Daily use for 30-90 days is the recommended length of time to experience noticeable results.

Hey everyone!

How's everyone doing today? Me? Well, I am doing pretty darn good. I gotta say that the last week has been pretty tough and my family has been going through some rough stuff and we are slowly starting to get back into the rhythm of things.

Anyway, speaking of rhythms, does anyone else find it hard to remember stuff sometimes. Nothing to bad but just sometimes you will be doing something and forget that you were supposed to be looking for something else. I know I do so I was excited when I was picked to try out this new memory aid type stuff from a company called Prevagen. Now, I know what you might be thinking. Why on earth would I want to take a pill to help with memory that probably won't work anyway. Hey, I was right there with ya. Just because there is a pill for it doesn't mean you need it. But I looked into the company and product before I even expressed any interest in trying it out and here is what I found out about Prevagen.

  • The main ingredient in Prevagen® is “apoaequorin”, which was originally discovered in jellyfish. Prevagen® is now made in a controlled scientific process developed by university researchers and scientists in Madison, Wisconsin.
  • Prevagen can be taken with all other medications and it won't affect them in any type of way. However, it is always a good idea to talk with your doctor before taking any kind of supplementation.
  • The best part is that there are only 6 ingredients in Prevagen and I can actually pronounce and know what they are.
Also, I want to point out something, and all other companies take note!


Do you see that? Do you see the peel tab that is on this bottle. Yeah, that small little thing is the best thing ever! Seriously, everyone has tried to open a pill bottle before and trying to get through that safety seal is just the worst thing. I mean, seriously I need a light-saber to get through most of them. This one was perfect though. A child wouldn't be able to open it but an adult can with a little elbow grease and it pulls right off. Seriously, every single bottle should have the little grip pull thing.

My Review

I started taking this product as soon as I received it because I wanted to make sure to give it plenty of time to work and then I wanted to stop taking it so that I could see if there were any changes in my memory that maybe I didn't pick up on until after I stopped taking it.

Well, the results are in. There were actually noticeable changes in my memory when I was taking Prevagen. My mind was clearer and sharper. I was able to remember things much better than before and after taking Prevagen and I even felt better. Even everyone around me noticed an improvement in my memory because I wasn't spacing off as much and could easily get things done faster and better. It was as if a fog had been lifted and I could actually retain and remember information.

All in all, I think this product is actually true to it's claims. It does help to improve a person's memory and even gives a person a clearer way of thinking. I would definitely continue taking this product.

Buy the Product


To find out more information about Prevagen go to:

Facebook
Twitter
Amazon Products Page

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment