Sunday, June 16, 2013

{Product Review} Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure @InfluensterVox @BwayNails #ImpressRevolution


Hey everyone!

So, a couple of week ago I received my very first Influenster Voxbox which contained all kinds of awesome goodies. Well, included was something that I have loved since it first came out which are the imPress press on nails by Broadway.

Here are the ones I received ...

(Over the Moon)

About this Product

Introducing imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPRESS is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPRESS, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!

Buy the Product


My Review

(this is not my picture and is used for display purposes only)

I have to say that while I have not gotten to wear these that I received I have bought other ones when they first come out and I instantly fell in love with them.

I honestly love the color of these and I have not been able to find them anywhere so I can buy more. They are so quick and easy to use that really there is no reason why you can't have great looking nails all of the time. I know I always have my nails painted but sometimes I don't have time to do it so that is where these nails come in handy. It literally takes about 2 to 3 minutes to put these on and then you are good for the rest of the day. Now, I wouldn't say these are going to last a week or more but they should last a good few days and if one pops off it isn't that big of a deal because there are extras included so just take out the one you need and you're all set. Oh, I also love these for going out on the town with the girls. I don't have to wait for polish to dry or anything and if I lose one, like I said before, I can pop on a new one and I am all good. Plus with these coming in all kinds of awesome and cool colors you really can't go wrong with any of these. So, I totally recommend these to all my girlfriends.

I give these nails

No comments:

Post a Comment