Friday, June 28, 2013

Ipsy's June "Wild Side" Glam Bag Review @ipsy #glambag

Hey everyone!

I finally got my Glam Bag in a few days ago and I have to say that this one has to be my favorite one so far. The products I received were perfect for me and I can't wait to show them all to you.

What is this Glam Bag that I am talking about. Well, Glam Bag is a monthly subscription service by Ipsy and for only $10 (shipping included), yeah you are reading that right, they send you amazing beauty products. Every month you are sent a new make-up bag filled with full sized products of your favorite brands. I'm not talking cheap knock-offs, no, I'm talking high end quality products. Seriously, totally awesome!


Now, enough of the chit chat. Here is the awesome products I received this month.

June's Goodies


The Products


Cailyn Cosmetics
Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner with Brush Built-In (Iron) - $21.00

Whether you are trying to create the eyes of a runway model or the classic look of a 60's Hollywood star, the Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner can make any style possible! The easy to use built-in brush makes it perfect for taking on-the-go. Create a chic yet casual look right before work, and then update it for a night out with the girls. The Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner brushes on smooth and stays moist just long enough for wearers to perfect their look. Once dry, the gel is smudge-proof and waterproof for 24 hours. The highly concentrated pigment of the liner creates lusciously smooth lines and is safe for sensitive eyes.

Choose from 13 rich, deep, luminous colors.

My Review

This is the best eye liner I have ever used. I have never been able to find any that lasts as long as this and that doesn't run and make me look like a raccoon a few hours later. I love the fact this one is smudge-proof on top of being waterproof. I love how the brush is already included and it makes putting this gel liner on a breeze. It goes on so smooth and rich. This is going to be my new eyeliner from now on.


J.Cat Beauty
Sparkling Cream Palette - $4.49

Everyone loves a little sparkle! Add a healthy dosage of sparkle in your life with the cream palette that comes in a variety of complementing colors. The creamy texture allows the sparkle to be applied easily with an applicator onto your skin.

This product should be used on the body and not on the eye area.

My Review

I've not used this yet but it's full of glitter and anyone who knows me knows how much I love glitter anything.  Since this shouldn't be used on the eye area I am not completely sure how I am going to use this but I am sure I can figure something out.


NYX
Blush (Angel) - $5.00

Adding a healthy glow to cheeks is effortless with the variety of blush styles and shades available from NYX Cosmetics!

The NYX Powder Blush delivers sheer, silky color that glides on and blends beautifully creating a natural glow.

The NYX Mosaic Blush contains five matte and shimmery shades in one compact blend to create a flush of color and dazzling glow!

The NYX Cream Blush offers radiant color for a dewy, sultry, long lasting finish!

My Review

This blush is gorgeous and looks darker than the picture posted. This blush is nicely pigmented and it doesn't take a lot to get a nice rose on the cheek. Such a great blush for a small little price.


Starlooks
Lip Pencil (Tickle Me Pink) - $12.00

Starlooks' long-lasting, full-coverage Lip Pencil enhances the shape of your lips and gives them perfect definition. This creamy, moisturizing formula glides on softly to smooth lips and ensure lipstick stays in place, while extending its wear. Can also be used as an all-over, highly-pigmented lip color. Comes in several shades and various finishes to pair with any Starlooks Lipstick, Lip Gloss, or Tendergloss!

Starlooks Makeup Line is entirely Lead Free, and Cruelty Free.

My Review

I have to admit that I don't use lip liner, like at all, but this one is a really pretty color and I think I might use it where I put a little on the lips and then cover it with a nice gloss for a nice hint of color.


J.Cat Beauty
Eyelash + Eyelash Glue (EL79) - $3.99

Create some drama with these voluminous faux eyelashes! Available in 30 different styles that you won’t be able to resist. Each includes an individual eyelash adhesive to last you all day long!

My Review

Just have to say that I love fake lashes because my natural ones are not as lush and pretty as I would like them. Of course, that is why they invented fake lashes. lol I haven't used these yet but they seem just as easy to put on as any other so can't wait to try these.

No comments:

Post a Comment