Thursday, May 30, 2013

May's Pawalla Cat Box Review @PawallaBox #lovethisbox

Hey again everyone!

Sticking to May's monthly boxes I am excited to share my May Pawalla box with all of you.

I subscribe to a wide variety of monthly boxes, which I will be sharing with you all as each month goes along, and I have to tell you that I am loving the boxes I get. With all the goodies I was getting each month I couldn't help but want to share the goodness with my furry pets, my two lovely ladies Alley and Winnie.

I love my kitties very much, probably too much, but I want the best for them. I am always looking for treats, toys, and pet products that does what it says but that is good for them and won't harm them. Pawalla does just that. I get between 6 to 8 different products ranging from food, treats, to toys and grooming products that is designed for cats. But don't worry, they also have a box that is just for you dog lovers too that is filled with quality products for your best friend.

So, want your furry friend to get his or her own Pawalla box then hit the link below for a special discount on your first box. Want to know how much it is per month. Well, it's actually not that expensive for the quality of products you get. It's only $30 per month for the deluxe box and $20 per month for the mini. Both boxes are filled with different stuff and since I have two kitties I decided the deluxe would be great for the two of them.

They loved everything in this box and love playing with the rainbow balls. Seriously they run all over the house with these simply little balls. I love the spray shampoo because I don't have to wash it out and it leaves them smelling so good in between baths. Love this box!


So, enough of the chit chat ... I am sure you want to know what came in my box so on with the show.


The Products


PetHead
Dry Clean Spray Shampoo: Blueberry Muffin - $8.99

Get fresh in a flash! This spray on non-rinsing shampoo from Pet Head cleanses your dog's coat without water. Also perfect for trips or just a quick freshen up between baths. Has an irresistible Blueberry Muffin Fragrance.

All Pet Head formulas are pH adjusted and free of Paraben, sulfate, DEA and are cruelty free.


Smart n' Tasty
3oz Smart N Tasty Cat Dental Treat - Salmon - $3.99

Finally, a healthy dental treat for cats! These all natural and nutritious treats are irresistible to cats. Discerning pet owners will love that they’re grain, gluten, soy and dairy free and made in the U.S.A. with all US sourced ingredients. With four flavors cats are sure to love and innovative ingredients used to fight plaque and tartar, these attractively-priced treats are a must-have.

Smart n' Tasty
3oz Smart N Tasty Cat Dental Treat - Chicken - $3.99

Finally, a healthy dental treat for cats! These all natural and nutritious treats are irresistible to cats. Discerning pet owners will love that they’re grain, gluten, soy and dairy free and made in the U.S.A. with all US sourced ingredients. With four flavors cats are sure to love and innovative ingredients used to fight plaque and tartar, these attractively-priced treats are a must-have.


Amazing
Rainbow Balls

Fun Fun Fun. Safe for kittens and adult cats. Yes you can teach a cat to fetch.


RedBarn
Salmon and Delilah Cat Food

Our Salmon & Delilah recipe is made with lean cuts of salmon, fresh carrots and cranberries. These nutritious ingredients provide highly digestible, great tasting natural proteins, natural antioxidants and essential nutrients for a happy, healthy cat!


RedBarn
Beefa-Palooza

Beef is the 1st Ingredient!
Made with real Redbarn Bully Sticks!

Our Beefa-Palooza recipe is made with choice cuts of beef, real Redbarn Bully Sticks, fresh carrots, broccoli and cranberries.These nutritious ingredients provide highly digestible, great tasting natural proteins, natural antioxidants and essential nutrients for a happy, healthy cat!

I'm ready for my close up!

Want to know how excited my cats were to get this box. Well Winnie was all to excited to see what came in the box. Alley was waiting patiently on the floor for the treats and toys. That's all she cares about. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment