Thursday, May 30, 2013

Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox #SpringVoxBox

Hey again everyone!

First off I have to say how much I am loving Influenster. I mean, I get to tell people how much I love or dislike a product and then after reviewing and telling people what I think I can be picked to get awesome stuff through the mail to check out and review. I mean, seriously what could be better.

Well, I am happy to say that I was chosen to get the Spring Fever VoxBox and I have to say that I love it. I love everything that was in this box.

Want to be apart of all the fun and hopefully get your own VoxBox. Well, all you have to do is signup and everything is completely free. You read that right. Free.

So, what was in the Spring Fling VoxBox...


Products


Osis Dust It 10g - $23.50

Mattifying Powder lets you creative styles with powder consistency while providing a lightweight texture and separation. Gives a soft matt effect with natural movements to your hair.


Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Completely Clean - $3.49

New Secret Outlast Collection helps eliminate odor for a full 48 hours.; 48 hour odor protection.; Clinically tested to help stop odor before it starts.; Odor protection to outlast your day.


Impress Press-On Manicure, Over The Moon: $6.49

I haven't gotten to try any of these so I was excited the most about this product and I love this pattern. It looks almost like a marble effect with a few different colors as you can see from the picture (belongs to this page). I haven't used them yet but I think they will be good for a quick change for a night out with the girls.


NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Balm, Big Apple Red: $2.99

Big City! Big Apple! Big Care! Need a touch of cushiony sweetness in the daily grind of NYC? Only NYC New York Color could find the city’s soft spot with their new deliciously ‘feel good’ APPLELICIOUS lip balm that will deliver color, shine and moisture in one single swipe! Just like the Big Apple itself it’s juicy, shiny and colorfully loud but also reveals a softer and more caring side. Color is fun and fruity and with a hidden apple core of care it’s also delightfully moist. This ‘oh so cute!’ apple-shaped core reinforces the moisturizing properties of the rest of the balm and gives your lips a healthier look! The apple on the cake? A fruity apple scent that will make your lips irresistibly kissable!


Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes, S'Mores: $2.99

Made with Real Hershey's™ Cocoa and topped with Graham cracker crumbles

The Best of Both Worlds! The taste of a candy bar, the freshness of Tastykake! Light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes with a delicious créme filling in a unique kandy bar shape. These delicious kakes are made with real Hershey's flavors and will grab you by the taste buds.

My Review

These were way to good. Honestly the best snack cake that I have ever ate and I have had a few. lol Seriously, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment