Friday, November 1, 2019

Ebay Store Tossed & Found Treasures Now Open #ebay #ebayseller #tossedandfound


Hey everyone!

I am so excited to finally announce the grand opening of


Tossed & Found Treasures is exactly as it sounds. People toss things away and have no idea the value and uniqueness of what they are getting rid of. That is where I come in. I find these items and know that I can find them their proper home with people who know their value and how unique and beautiful these pieces are.

In Tossed & Found you can find a unique combination of old vintage and antique items to modern and mid-century pieces that catch my eye and that I know will catch yours. You'll never know what you might find in Tossed & Found Treasures.

Items I sell are sourced from thrift stores, flea markets, estate sales, yard sales, and everywhere in between.

Now enough talk! Check out Tossed & Found Treasures now to see what treasures you can find. Links down below.






Stay up to date with what's going on by following the links below.

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment