Saturday, July 13, 2019

Changes Are In The Air #changes #goodthingstocome



Hey everyone!

So a quick update on what's going on around here. I've decided that the current name Twisted Pixie Reviews just isn't cutting it anymore and I wanted something a little more personal and reflect more of the changes that are going to happen.

However, with the name change, I'm still going to bring you awesome reviews. But not just reviews of products but also bring you healthy recipes and a look into my life after having gastric sleeve surgery. I want to share everything I can and this is where I am going to do it.

With all this, I hope you all will stay with me while I change everything around and bring you a lot more than just reviews.

Thanks, everyone! Love and Light!






Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment