Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Some New & Exciting Changes Are Coming #newchapter #excitingthingstocome



Hey everyone!

So, I wanted to give everyone a bit of a heads up on where the direction of Twisted Pixie Reviews is going.

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but I haven't been doing many reviews as I once was. With the changes that Amazon has been doing over the past year or so, reviewing things have become less and less. Amazon has made it hard to get things and review them for you guys like I used to do.

Reviewing for me was something that I could do to help myself and my family because I got to try out so many different products and find out what the best of the best really was. I don't get to do that anymore, so with that I have decided that I won't be doing reviews much anymore. I might still do a few here and there but I am going to really change the focus of this blog and really carry it into more of what is going on with me personally.

Life can really change and throw out some curve balls and my life is changing so drastically that I want to share my journey and share different things I am loving in my life and even share the not so loving things going on too.

But don't worry. I won't be making all of the changes all at once and I will still be posting the occasional review here and there. However, I will also be posting other things along with them.

Another big change that will be taking place is the fact I will be changing the name of my blog. I realize that I could just start an entirely new blog but I feel it would be better, for me, to just change this blog to reflect more of my journey into the future but keeping what I have went through in the past.

As I said before, it's not all going to happen all at once. I have many things to do and prepare before I really start transitioning this blog over to my life and journey. There will also be another post getting into more details of what's gonna be happening.

I hope you all decide to stay around and check out the new stuff that will be going on and going through this new journey with me. I can't wait and am excited to get things started.

Love to All and a new post will be coming soon, so keep an eye out.





Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment