Saturday, April 1, 2017

Etsy Shop "The Krystal Pixie" Now Open #thekrystalpixie

Hey everyone!

As you can tell from the title I have finally gotten my etsy shop open. Right now I don't have much stocked because I am working on some new stuff as I am typing this. But I have a few things for sale at the moment and I wanted to tell everyone. This has been a dream of mine for a long time and I have finally made it a reality. It will take me time to get things posted and really going but I am committed to bringing my creations to life and can't wait to share so much with all of you.

Go a head and check out The Krystal Pixie and see what I have for sale at the moment. Make sure you like and favorite the shop so you can see when I post new items and even when I have sales, because you wouldn't want to miss any of that action.

Thanks so much everyone and I hope you all love my creations as much as I love creating them.

To check out The Krystal Pixie just simply click on the banner below and it will take you right to it in a new tab or window.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Also, have any ideas of what you would like to see in the shop? Feel free to drop me a message or email and let me know. You can also check out all of my other sites down below as well.

The Krystal Pixie





Stay up to date with what is going on here on Twisted Pixie Reviews.
Follow me now.

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment