Sunday, September 8, 2013

{Product Review} BA STAR Stardust Loose Mineral Shadow in Bronze


Hey everyone!

I have some eye shadow to show you guys today and anyone who knows me knows that I don't leave home without my makeup on and eye shadow is one of my favorite makeup products. The eye shadow is by a company that I had never heard of called BA STAR Makeup and I didn't check it out before applying to review their product but apparently it is targeted towards Dance and Cheer groups however, it does state that the makeup can be used for anything including all day everyday wear.


What I Thought

I love trying out new types of makeup especially shadows so I was excited to get a chance to try BA STAR Stardust in Bronze.

When it comes to eye shadows you never know how they are going be. You never know if they are going to be highly pigmented and you really have no idea how long it is going to last.

When I received the package in the mail I was glad to find not only a really beautiful bronze color eye shadow but also a really nice sized primer, which I later found out is called BA STAR Glue, which is pretty much an eye shadow primer on crack. I say that because seriously this stuff is awesome and makes the eye shadow last all day and all night while also making the eye shadow go on with high pigment. I am guessing that is how the cheerleaders and dance teams can keep this stuff on through all of their routines and the heavy sweating they go through.

For me, I applied the eye shadow early in the morning and it lasted through the day with no creasing and on into the after noon. I did touch it up before going out that night but honestly, I didn't have to because it still looked amazing. I just wanted it a little darker for the night time.

All in all this was some great eye shadow and I think the other colors would be just as pigmented and last just as long. I do want to mention that I did use the primer every time I used this eye shadow because using primer with any eye shadow not only makes it last longer but look a lot better. You don't have to use a primer and if you don't then the pigment won't be as dark but instead be a nice highly pigmented sheer color. It's not sheer like a lot of other shadows and still has great color even without the primer.


Check out BA STAR and follow them on Facebook.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment